Based in Adelaide, South Australia
Press / Business contact:
+61 452 193 671
We make games, you play them.
Adelaide based game making duo Nathan Pana and Jassa Amir-Lang have worked together for nearly a decade. But it was only in 2012 that they decided to start creating games together under the moniker of Piñata Games. They currently have 3 independent titles to their names.Magnetix
Released in early 2012 our debut title Magnetix (iPad and Android tablets) took twitch gaming to a new level. With its unique gameplay style and fast-paced puzzle solving Magnetix made for a refreshing and somewhat experimental experience. It achieved moderate success with over 70,000 downloads which helped it to reach the number 1 spot on the iTunes store in both Spain and Brazil.Revolve
Our second title was released in late 2012. Created as a new spin on the age old paddle and ball formula. The player manoeuvres the paddles around a circular track to keep balls in play while avoiding obstacles, building multipliers and using powerups to slow down time and create forcefields. Revolve won the FWA Mobile of the Day Award for January 15th, 2013.Tamak
Tamak is our third release and will be available from March, 2015. It's a simple, score-chasing puzzle game in the screen-clearing vein of Tetris and Candy Crush Saga for iOS and Android. Players are given tiles that automatically connect to one another when placed on the board. The aim is to match the number shown on each tile to the number of adjacent connecting tiles. Once all of the connections have been completed, the chain is cleared. The longer the chain, the more points the player gets you get.
There are currently no trailers available for Piñata Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Piñata Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "FWA Mobile of the Day" - Magnetix for iPad by Piñata Games won the Mobile of the Day Award for May 26th, 2012.
- "FWA Mobile of the Day" - Revolve for iPad by Piñata Games won the Mobile of the Day Award for January 15th, 2013.
- "It’s a cute little game that takes a simple gameplay concept and executes it well. 8.0/10"
- IGN Middle East, IGN Review
- "If you’re in the market for a new type of puzzle game, something that will make you think, something that’s insanely difficult for even the people with cat-like reflexes, then you may want to check out Magnetix."
- God is a Geek, Mobile Monday
FWA Interview with Piñata Games
A brief interview as part of the follow-up to our first FWA Award thefwa.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator